Creative professional organizing for creative people
I work with creative, and not so creative, people who are ready for a one-of-a-kind organizing system for their home or office that reflects their uniqueness.
- If you are feeling overwhelmed, I will help you be more at ease in your space.
- If you can’t find your stuff, we will craft a system together that will make it simple.
- If you can’t work the way you want to, we will develop a system that allows you to be as organized and productive as you want to be.
- If you need more space where you are, we will work together to reclaim the square footage you have been losing to clutter.
I can save you time, by creating a system that will make your processes easier and eliminate the time wasted by looking for the things you own, and I will save you money, by making it easier to find the things you own so you don’t have to repurchase them. By making your bill-paying system easier, you don’t waste money on late fees. And I have an extensive list of resources and contacts that I enjoy using to help people solve their problems and dilemmas, and receive discounts at several retailers that sell organizing products and tools that I am happy to pass along to my clients.
Jennifer Lava | Professional Organizer 512·925·2962 Jennifer@JenniferLava.com
I was recently interviewed on Austin’s KVUE, channel 24, about where to start when organizing your home. Take a look at the story and give me a call if you are ready for some more help getting started.
As Seen in:
- SpareFoot Blog-June 29, 2015, March 14, 2016, March 18, 2016, January 5, 2017, January 8, 2018, February 8, 2018, May 17, 2018, November 20, 2018
- Contributor: Good Housekeeping Magazine- January 2014
- Family Circle Magazine-February 2016
- MakeSpace Blog-May 2016
- Mental_Floss-February 2017
- Home City Real Estate Blog-February 2017
- Elite Daily-February 2017
- Recipient of the 2012 National Association of Professional Organizers – Austin Chapter President’s Award for Exemplary Service to the Chapter
- NAPO-Austin Chapter Past President
- Member of NAPO National Membership Committee
- Co-winner, as a member of the NAPO Marketing Committee, of the 2015 National Association of Professional Organizers-President’s Award
- Named One of the “10 Best Professional Organizers in Austin” by SpareFoot Moving Guides
- For the fifth year in a row, named one of the “Top 22 Best Home Organizers in Austin” by Expertise.com