Areas of Organizing
I’ll help you organize almost any area of the home or office, including:
- Home Office
- Small Business Office
- Retail Space
- Creative Space:
- Art Studio
- Craft Room
- Sewing Room
- Family Genealogy Research
- Paper & Electronics
- Virtual Organizing
- Evernote Training
- Follow this link http://evernote.grsm.io/cc_jlava to sign up or upgrade your Evernote Account
In Person, Hands-On Organizing Packages
I continue to serve my clients with my hands-on organizing options and am currently booking about 3 weeks out for hands-on appointments. I reserve dates on a first come, first served basis, so contact me as soon as possible to reserve a date and time for your session. I prefer to book my sessions in 3-hour blocks of time.
- The Nibble – 6 hours $390
- The Bite – 12 hours $710
- The Chomp – 21 hours $1,150
- Individual Hours – $70 each
Your organizing project is unique. I work to create a plan that works best for my clients based on what they need. Are you ready to start making a plan to “eat your elephant?”
Organizing Evaluation & Report: $100 per hour Includes an in-person visit and a full written description of the recommendations of organizing techniques and specific resources and products, so you can complete the project yourself.
How do you eat an elephant?
I have often found myself talking to my clients about eating elephants. “How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.” Organizing is a lot like eating an elephant; it can only be done one “bite” at a time.
I offer an hourly consultation price, an hourly hands-on price and three packages as ways to help you “eat your elephant.”
I am excited to announce my virtual organizing options as an additional way to work with me. Virtual Organizing allows you to receive organizing assistance without having a professional organizer come to your actual space. If you are too embarrassed to allow others in your home or office, if you live or work a far distance from me, or if you simply are a do-it-yourself type that needs access to an expert, this service is for you.
Virtual organizing is also a great option if hands-on organizing services are outside of your budget at this time, or if you have developed an online rapport with me and want to continue that relationship as a client.
Virtual organizing also works well if you have booked a hands-on organizing session but have to wait a few weeks and want to jump start the organizing process in advance, or we have finished one of your organizing projects at your home and you want to continue to work on other projects virtually.
Another great advantage is that it often only involves a commitment of 1 hour. Even for the most time-crunched individuals, squeezing in 1 hour is manageable, especially if getting organized is a priority!
How Does Virtual Organizing Work?
- Email me an outline of your organizing obstacles and what you would like to improve
- Take photographs of your space (if applicable)
- Send the photos to me via email
- Schedule time with me for a Strategy Session by telephone to discuss the space, set goals, and time frames
- Do your “homework” and make recommended changes
- Enjoy the benefits!
3 Options to Kick Start your Virtual Organizing Journey
- Virtual Organizing Session = $80 (60-minute session by phone or video)
- Extended Virtual Organizing Session = $110 (90-minute session by phone or video)
- Half Day Virtual Organizing Session = $220 (3-hour session by phone or video)
Want to commit to virtual organizing on a longer-term basis? I’ve got you covered.
- 4 Virtual Organizing Sessions (60 minutes each) by phone or video, plus unlimited email support and accountability check-ins = $440
- Unlimited email support =$110 per month
Try Virtual Organizing today!
50% deposit is due prior to the first appointment. The balance of payment is due at first appointment. Packages are non-refundable and expire after one (1) year. Invoices will be provided upon request. Payments may be made with cash, check or credit card.
The hourly rate will be charged for research and shopping for organizing products. Discounts from vendors will be passed along to the client to be reimbursed at cost.
I kindly request a 48 hours’ notice for all cancellations. Cancellation fees are $140 cash, check or credit card if canceling less than 48 hours before the appointment. If you have questions or need to cancel, please call me at 512-925-2962.
Contact me now at 512-925-2962 or Jennifer@JenniferLava.com.