Creative professional organizing for creative people
I work with creative, and not so creative, people who are ready for a one-of-a-kind organizing system for their home or office that reflects their uniqueness.
- If you are feeling overwhelmed, I will help you be more at ease in your space.
- If you can’t find your stuff, we will craft a system together that will make it simple.
- If you can’t work the way you want to, we will develop a system that allows for you to be as organized and productive as you want to be.
- If you are moving, I will help you make your house presentable for sale. I will help you save money on moving costs. I will help you unpack in your new space and set up new systems to get you off on the right foot.
- If you need more space where you are, we will work together to reclaim the square footage you have been losing to clutter.
I can save you time, by creating a system that will make your processes easier and eliminate the time wasted by looking for the things you own, and I will save you money, by making it easier to find the things you own so you don’t have to repurchase them. By making your bill paying system easier, you don’t waste money on late fees. And I have an extensive list of resources and contacts that I enjoy using to help people solve their problems and dilemmas, and receive discounts at several retailers that sell organizing products and tools that I am happy to pass along to my clients.
Jennifer Lava | Professional Organizer 512·925·2962 Jennifer@JenniferLava.com
My upcoming classes at the UT Informal Classes are: “Get Organized: Clear the Way to a Less Stressful Life!“ and “Capture Your Memories: Organizing Your Photos and Memorabilia”
“Get Organized: Clear the Way to a Less Stressful Life!”
Learn the principles of disorganization and the psychology of clutter.
- Hot spots of disorganization
- Slaying the paper beast
- Time management
Get through that To-Do list and learn how to reduce the clutter of your everyday life. Discover your unique organizing style and develop creative systems tailored to your habits. I will show you how to create a balanced home and work environment that is less stressful and more fulfilling.
October 13, 2016-November 3, 2016
Register Now! http://bit.ly/UTGetOrganized
“Capture Your Memories: Organizing Your Photos and Memorabilia”
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but not if you can’t find your photos! Learn how to sort, organize and preserve your photos and memorabilia so you can access, share, and enjoy them. Covering print and digital photos, organizing and displaying memorabilia, and the use of online storage options. Capture your memories for your benefit and for the future of your family!
November 9, 2016 6:30 pm-8:30 pm
Register Now!: http://bit.ly/2a0axVi
As Seen in:
- Good Housekeeping Magazine – August 2011
- Consumer Reports- February 2014
- Kiplinger’s Personal Finance- April 2014
- Austin American Statesman- 20 December 2014
- Consumer Reports-March 2015
- Sam’s Club Healthy Living Made Simple-March/April 2015
- Austin Monthly Magazine-March 2015
- SpareFoot Blog-June 29, 2015, March 14, 2016, March 18, 2016
- Contributor: Good Housekeeping Magazine- January 2014
- Family Circle Magazine-February 2016
- MakeSpace Blog-May 2016
- Recipient of the 2012 National Association of Professional Organizers – Austin Chapter President’s Award for Exemplary Service to the Chapter
- NAPO-Austin Chapter Past President
- Member of NAPO National Marketing Committee
- Member of NAPO National Membership Committee
- Co-winner, as a member of the NAPO Marketing Committee, of the 2015 National Association of Professional Organizers-President’s Award
- Named One of the “10 Best Professional Organizers in Austin” by SpareFoot Moving Guides